Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 March 2017

A Red Rose

You are like a Red Rose.
Red is a symbol of love, richness, wealth,
Prosperity and also a symbol of danger.
It is a colour of attraction.

But everyone look only at -
The colour and beauty of the rose.
But I have seen it as a self-protective form,
You have thorns to cover yourself.

I know you, as a symbol of love,
I know you, as a gift to a lover,
I know you, as a garland for God,
I know you, as a song in mourner's home.

You seem to be alone, and
A self-efficient flower, but
You are a flower who can fight,
And protect your honour.

Your thorns will not leave you,
To be hurt.
They protect you always.
They stand beside you.

You are not just a Red Rose,
You are a fighter,
You are strong,
And you are a blessed flower.

2 comments:

  1. Just a flower, but a million meanings envelope this nature's beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

      Delete